Friday, March 23, 2012

Flower Garden Butterfly


Here's one I've been anxious to share.  Initially I planned to punch the butterfly three times in a row with different colored ink behind each of them.  However, only one would fit on my basic gray paper so this design evolved.  Not sure what made me try to emboss all the layers with the Flower Garden embossing folder, but I'm so glad I did!  It worked as good as I had hoped.  I love the look of one of the flowers from Mixed Bunch behind the butterfly opening.  Wish I'd had this designed earlier and we would be making this at my SAS on Saturday.  Maybe next time.  

Here's a quick shot of the inside.  Simple.  Gotta run.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
~K

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Mixed Bunch, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Colors:  Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Accessories:  Big Shot, Flower Garden embossing folder, butterfly punch, Baja Breeze seam binding, dotted scallop ribbon border punch, pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)