Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sneak Peek!!

Shhhhh, don't tell that I've spilled the beans... but here is one of my three designs for our upcoming Stamp-a-Stack on Saturday March 24th!  There is still room so if you'd like to make this and 11 other designs just leave me a quick comment or shoot me an email and I'll get you the registration information.  Cost is $35 and that includes 12 cards, lunch and snacks, door prizes and a $5 coupon towards an order that day.  And don't forget the laughter and entertainment!  Hope you can join us- it isn't just for the crafty types, all are welcome, we're glad to help you along the way. 

Thanks for stopping by!
~Kristin

PS- All of my cards have a little surprise inside!

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW this is GORGEOUS!!!!!! LOVE the purple and your flower stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristen, Love the colors you used in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo! it's soooo pretty. the gals will love this. have fun and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)