Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Catch Up Mode

Good morning!  Sorry I've been away so long.  Scheduled a last minute 8 day trip to Florida with my dad and just got home on Friday.  It was great- 83 degrees every day, beautiful, sunny, perfect days.  Couldn't have been better!  But now I am playing catch up.  The downside of every getaway I suppose. 

Here are a few of the scrapbook layouts I completed awhile back and never got around to sharing.  The first one went fairly quickly, for me, with the Pina Colada Simply Scrappin' Kit.  I love those when I actually put them to good use and stop hoarding them! 

This one took forever.  I'm happy with how it turned out but not how long it sat on my table while I fretted over it.  It didn't help that the kit I used was not by SU so it didn't really match anything I had.  But, I did have fun using my daughter's Cricut to cut a bunch of flowers.  Even so, I still waited to get my new stamp set Mixed Bunch to finish the page.  This layout came from a sketch on Let's Scrap.  Not sure if I can remember where my other one came from- maybe a magazine or my stack of sketches I have printed that I have kept in my bag for years. 

Well, I've got an event for a variety of vendors this Saturday (Yikes!) and our Spring Stamp-a-Stack to prepare for on March 24th so I'd better skeedaddle.   Thanks for stopping by!
~Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pages! I especially love the layout on the 2nd two page spread...nicely done! I know what you mean about feeling accomplished when using a kit or even just the DSP instead of hoarding.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)