Saturday, March 24, 2012

Stamp-a-Stack today!

Are you ready to see what you are missing out on today?  Our Spring Stamp-a-Stack, remember?!  That's OK if you forgot, but that's where I am today and these are three of the twelve cards our guests will be making.  This first one is a CASE of Debra Currier's original!  It is one I saved in my "Cards to Copy" folder but didn't include her name or wesite.  Took me forever to find it! 


 Here is my second card.  This one is another one closely inspired by someone else's card.  Julie Davison's idea HERE got me rolling on this one.  I used a different pattern of the Everyday Enchantment DSP (a FREE Sale-a-Bration option with a $50 order through March 31!), and added the ribbon (another FREEBIE option) with my sentiment on a little tag. 
Here is the third that you've already seen, designed entirely by yours truly.  I can't wait to see what the ladies think of our designs!  Thanks for stopping by,
~K

1 comment:

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)