Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Design Team Wannabe!

So here are two more cards I made yesterday for the CAS Design Team call for Winter term. They are both for the sketch challenge, which provided two different sketches we could use. I liked them both so did one for each!

This first one uses the little trees from the Merry Details sizzlit and Thoroughly Modern DSP. Add a silver brad and the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes and voila! Easy Peasy!


This one is also for the sketch challenge (we had two choices). Another one using the Merry Details Sizzlit! This time I used the bird and snowflake. Hope you like them! TFL and thanks for stopping by!
~Kristin
SUO Supplies
Stamps: Short & Sweet
Colors: Rose Red, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Accessories: Circle punches, Rhinestone brad, Merry Details Sizzlit, Vintage Brad

8 comments:

  1. You do an amazing job with CAS cards and I think you would be great on the DT!

    Cute tree card.
    I LOVE the circle card. Beautiful colors! Super job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove them! that first one is awesome! great work and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The epitome of Clean and Simple. LOVE them both! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards! I almost skipped the Merry Details Sizzlit but glad I have it now. Thanks for such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh those are FAB!! i hope you get the spot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layouts and GREAT cards! I love Christmas cards that use unusual color combos and not the typical red and green.

    The tree card is very detailed and looks like it took a long time to make, but with a die, is a snap! The brad is a perfect embellishment.

    The circle card is so clever! Nice, clean lines, simple but looks very detailed. The rhinestone is just the right amount of bling. Aren't the SU! dies the best?!

    Hope you make the team!
    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so fabulous, Kristin! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)