Thursday, November 5, 2009

Razzleberry Peace

Somehow I managed to squeeze in 2 different challenges on Splitcoast without even realizing it... Tuesday's color challenge to use all neutrals plus one color or something like that. The other is the sketch challenge on Wednesday.

Believe it or not parts of this card came to me almost in a dream- rather, with the first thought that popped into my head one morning. Seriously, I almost couldn't go back to sleep, ALMOST. Then I looked at the sketch challenge it fit so here it is.

The sentiment isn't quite what I had in mind but for a variety of reasons this is what I ended up with- using the Billboard alpha and Big Shot. The snowflake is also done with the Big Shot and a sizzlit.

Can you believe there is no stamping on this thing?! That's right- the patterned paper is all from the Night and Day DSP pack.

So glad you stopped by today... gotta run!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: none!
Colors: Rich Razzleberry, Black and White
Accessories: Night and Day DSP, Big Shot, Snowflake Sizzlit, Billboard alpha, Square punch, scallop edge punch, Rich Razzleberry dotted grosgrain, jumbo silver brad

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors. Love the ribbon and scalloped edge

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo fun! love razzleberry, looks great here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)