Monday, November 2, 2009

Love you much

For yesterday's Mojo Monday contest challenge... My main image is stamped with black Staz On on glossy white paper, which my photo didn't exactly capture. The flower ended up black since I inked it that way so I just covered it with a red punched out flower with black brad.

So what do you think of this color combination? It just kind of happened... I grabbed my Pink Flamingo DSP from SU since I didn't get much use out of it before it retired, and went from there. The Cameo Coral in it use paired with Ballet Blue on the trusty Color Wheel so that's where the blue came from.

This morning I woke up with another idea for this sketch so I may be doing it again today after I take the kids to school.... we'll see.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Love You Much, I {heart} Hearts
Colors: Ballet Blue, Basic Black, Real Red (or Riding Hood Red?) and Cameo Coral
Accessories: Riding Hood Red striped grosgrain, black brads, boho Blossoms punch, Heart punch, Pink Flamingo DSP


3 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love the colors! Very attractive card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this combination!! The soft blue doesn't shout for attention with the dots and RED!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink Flamingo is still current! It hasn't yet been retired so create away!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)