Sunday, November 22, 2009

Peace, Love and Joy

Sick of Christmas cards yet? Sorry charlie! LOL. Here's a quickie- stamp a few snowflakes, sentiment in the middle, a few scallops and some ribbon. Not tough! I used Bashful Blue craft ink and Whisper White ink to stamp the snowflakes if you can see the slight difference.


Stay tuned for a cute fall project- perfect for the Thanksgiving table!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: All Holidays, Patterned Pines (one snowflake), Berry Christmas (other snowflake)
Colors: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Accessories: Scalloped edge punch, White organza ribbon, notched corner punch

4 comments:

  1. This is SO serene and beautiful Kristin! Yesterday, when I was at the salon, they were all decorated for the holidays and the posters were very similar to this, but in PURPLE! Seriously, it was gorgeous and I intend to try it. Thank YOU for reminding me and for being such a great source of inspiration. Love your blog! Smiles, Pam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking. Nice colors. Love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card for today! just what I needed. something simple and STUNNING!!! tfs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blue is beautiful! Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)