Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I saw these adorable pumpkins on LeeAnn Greff's blog and just had to copy them! They are fun, smell good and will be perfect for the Thanksgiving table! My daughter even enjoyed making one. The stem is a Cinnamon stick which makes it smell wonderful, and the vine piece is from the Scribbles Swirls Sizzlit. The large and medium pumpkins were done with 8 (each) scallop circles from the Circles Scallop#2 die and the Big Shot. The shorter one is done with 8 scallop oval punches.

You can make these fuller if you want by simply adding in more scallops. They would probably stand a little easier as well the fuller you make them. Since these (plus another big one I gave to my hostess recently) took 4 full sheets of cardstock I pulled out a not so favorite color Tangerine Tango. I just didn't want to use up the last of my Pumpkin Pie paper.

Sorry it took so long for me to post these. Since I gave the only completed one away I had to take the time to make more... and I've just not gotten much stamping done lately. Although I do have all our Christmas decorations up (except the tree)! This is extremely early for me!

Come back tomorrow for a cool Diva sketch challenge!
~Kristin

5 comments:

  1. These are so darling! Great photo too. The natural light is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie little pumpkins. I've seen them around too. I love your colors and shapes! They put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pumpkins Kristin! Thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)