Sunday, November 1, 2009

Equestrian Christmas

I've borrowed some stamps from a friend of mine who is a horse enthusiast to make some coasters. While they are here I thought I'd make a quick card with a few of them. This is for today's Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast. I used to play along with the FS challenge often, but haven't in a long time. This week I chose THIS card by Miss Boo as my inspiration. Obviously I've changed it quite a bit- but I did keep the general layout the same. Nearly everything I've used is retired including all the stamps except the little embellishment in teh croner and on the horse. The ribbon and hodgepodge are both retired as well. Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Equestrian Dream, Bareback, Gifts of Christmas
Colors: Kraft, Ruby Red, Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Rustic Retreat ribbon originals, Hodgepodge Hardware

2 comments:

  1. WOW that image is beautiful, I LOVE your ribbon with the hardware too!!! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Great colors. Love the horses and swirls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)