Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving to each of you! I hope you get to enjoy a day filled with family, friends and good foods. Be safe!
Along the lines of being thankful, here is a set of 5 quick thank you notes. You know where the color scheme came from? The shirt I was wearing that day... seriously! I have zero desire to take a self-portrait and post it here so you'll just have to take my word for it that this shirt is Mellow Moss with Rich Razzleberry and tiny bits of white. These are all 3x3 cards which were fairly quick to whip up. Here are a few closeups since I struggle so trying to get them all clear in a group shot.
Stamp set I used for all of them is the Level 1 hostess set called Of the Earth. It is so versatile because the stamps look great together and by themselves.
Same colors and stamp set again with the exception of the "thank you" on the first one which is from Short & Sweet. I used the butterfly punch then rolled it through the Big Shot with a dotted embossing folder which will be available soon (think upcoming mini catalog!). The little "thank you" on most of the other cards is from All Holidays- a very versatile greetings set.

Here's the last one. Isn't it neat how white ink on Rich Razzleberry ends up looking a bit like Pale Plum, which incidentally is also in my shirt!
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend! I'm thankful for each and every one of you and for your always kind comments that put a smile on my face!
~Kristin



3 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous, Kristin!!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great set! love the colors. happy turkey day!!!! taking a break from the cooking and getting some surfing in before my guests arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Love the color scheme. My favorite is the bird one with the layered scallop square.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)