Thursday, November 19, 2009

Shimmer Paint Designs

I've got an annual Christmas card party this weekend for a special group of customers and am in the design phase right now. Don't worry- I always do this. If I design too soon I get tired of the cards before the party rolls around. I have decided to use two designs I did this season so far- two of my favorites. When I have all 5 designs chosen I'll show you a group photo.


This design utilizes a Mojo Monday sketch I missed last week (MOJO112) and some Christmas Cocoa DSP. Did you notice that these two patterns have a sheen to them? Oh yes! It is quite pretty- but subtle. It also very nicely coordinates with the Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint in SU's current Holiday Mini catalog. In fact, that is what I inked up this flourish from Baroque Motif with- Shimmer Paint. Isn't it lovely?!



This is an alternative my ladies will be able to make if they prefer. I've always wanted to try this 3D type of card so this is the perfect opportunity.

If you would like a Christmas card class of your own contact me soon because time is running out and dates are getting harder to schedule.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope to have more for you tomorrow.

~Kristin

SUO Supplies

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Delightful Decorations

Colors: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White

Accessories: Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Ornament punch, gold elastic cord, Rich Razzleberry dotted grosgrain, 1" circle punch, Christmas Cocoa DSP

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, Kristin!! Wow the shimmer paint looks wonderful!!! The ornament looks awesome 3d beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both designs, but I think they will go gaga over the 3-D ornament!! Great color and shine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love the shimmer paint.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)