Wednesday, November 18, 2009

For All You Do: A Diva Color challenge

Sorry for the delay! My Tuesday was full yesterday and I just couldn't get to my Diva card... then this morning I couldn't find my mojo anywhere... that happens sometimes. But I finally found some and got to work. I'm actually way happier with this card than I anticipated being. I am ashamed to admit that I have so many stamp sets that none of them individually get a ton of use... this one definitely falls into that category.

The color challenge for today is Night of Navy, Bordering Blue, Real Red and Sage Shadow. I was really struggling to get the Sage Shadow on here at first, but after it was all stamped I decided to go ahead and add a bit more too, just to tie it in and be a little bold. This card is a bit over the top for me- all the extras that I sometimes leave off.

So go visit the Diva blog and see what great samples the other Divas did to inspire you. Then please play along- we'd love to have you join us this week! Gotta go chase down my puppy who is still recovering but feeling frisky and getting bored of being separated from the other dogs.

Thanks for stopping by today! Why don't you leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite part of my card is.
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: For All You Do
Colors: Night of Navy, Bordering Blue, Real Red, Sage Shadow, Whisper White
Accessories: Real Red wide grosgrain ribbon, corner rounder, Fire Rhinestone Brad, Eyelet border punch, large oval punch, scalloped oval punch

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty and nice use of the colors! Love your flowers and bracket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this is nice---I love the layout & embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really nice. I'm liking that combo and everytime I see that set, I love it! looks great, Kristin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)