Saturday, November 14, 2009

Getting Closer to my Goal!!

That's right, my scrapbook goal for 2009! I adjusted it after failing miserably last year so this year it is more attainable but still pushes me a little bit. I'm so excited to say that I've gotten 7 pages done this weekend!!

Here is the layout which uses 100% Stampin' Up! products. This is not unusual for me with my cards, but I've been scrapbooking for nearly 20 years (since I was a teenager!) so I have lots of products from before my last 5 years as an SU Demonstrator. Speaking of which, I celebrated my 5 year anniversary with SU in October and I think I forgot to mention it! What a blast it's been.
So here is the left side of this spread. I must say this was such an easy page and came together super quick (it helps that I actually had some really great pics from Christmas that year!). Just cut 2 matching strips of Thoroughly Modern DSP to put across the center of the Bermuda Bay textured 12x12 cardstock and barely trimmed a few pictures. Punched some labels, stamped a few trees (from Patterned Pines) and added some Felt Flurries Snowflakes! Ooh, I guess I should mention that my title was cut with my friend's Cricut... forgot about that little detail.

So here is the other side, closeup. I hope you like it! Can't wait to share the other pages with you... but I need to space them out so you don't get bored and so I have something to post for the next few days.
Gotta run, big football game tonight for our Wildcats!
Thanks for visiting! Hugs,
~Kristin
PS- my photography is still not the best and I don't have the greatest editing software for scrapbooking... please bare with me!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute layout. Love it! Shows off the photos well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Great! So fun to see pictures of the family -

    Good Luck at the game tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that A LOT! I might borrow it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)