Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Clean & Simple *CAS08*



I can hardly believe this is the 8th week for the new Clean & Simple challenge on SCS already! These are a great way to start out the week stampin'! This week we had a sketch to follow- very simple! I actually pulled out a few things that are not SUO- believe it or not. The ribbon you've probably seen before- it is a sheer dot that I love. The shiny epoxy sticker with the word peace is also non-SU. My sister gave me several packages as a stocking stuffer for Christmas last year and I hadn't used them yet.

Go play along with the CAS challenges- they are fun and you can't go wrong!
Thanks for visiting!
~Kristin

PS- Stop back tomorrow for the weekly Diva Challenge and don't forget to comment on yesterday's post. I will send that card to a randomly selected poster!
Supplies
Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
Ink: Versamark
Other: Sheer Ribbon by Ribbon Creations, Epoxy Sticker by Studio18.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you are using your trees in the background like this. what a pretty card! I didn't see this in the SCS gallery, you must have uploaded late in the day! glad to see it here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)