Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Diva Coffee Break Design Challenge

Yes it's today! Unfortunately I had a slight unexpected emergency come up yesterday that kept me away from home all day so I don't have anything for you right now. Don't worry though, while you are waiting you can check out all the other Diva's designs right here. I will be back later this morning with something (barring any other emergencies- knock on wood).

Thanks for your patience, and don't worry everything is fine! Stop back soon.
~Kristin

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this card, Kristin! I stalk your blog daily and love your creations! Thanks for sharing!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)