Oh well, besides some fairly obvious smudging (crap!) I do like how it turned out. Here's a TIP: for anyone wanting to do something at all similar: USE STAZ-ON black ink, NOT Basic Black!!! I was doing fine adding a tiny bit of shading around my bunnies then without warning my aquapainter flow got a bit too heavy. OK, no problem, I just flipped the image over and tried to dab off the extra water on my grid paper. YIKES! I turned it over and was so frustrated to see that was a big mistake. I had already paper pieced the bunnies' outfits and used the SAMJ to determine just where to stamp them... I wasn't going to start over (although the thought did cross my mind!)
ETA: OK, so I was mixing up the Stamp Something Challenge for today and the LSC on SCS! So this is GOOD for Stamp Something's Spring challenge!
Finished it off with a few easter eggs (which I DID use Staz-On for) and a pretty pink button from the Button Bouquet, topped with some Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon.
Hope you like it, even if I can't post it to the LSChallenge!
Thanks for stopping by- hope you're having a great day!
PS- Ha! I just realized while posting my supplies that I accidentally used Sahara Sand and Kraft- not a combination I would recommend! What a ding dong I am today!
Stamps: An Egg-cellent Easter
Paper: Sahara Sand, Kraft, Very Vanilla, Parisian Summer DSP
Accessories: markers, white gel pen, word window punch, square punch, Button Bouquet, Pink grosgrain