Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Occasions Mini Catalog Sneak Peek

Are you starting to think about Easter now that spring is just around the corner? Well, Stampin' Up! is and we want to make sure you enjoy an exclusive sneak peek at the Occasions Mini Catalog so you can get brand-new Easter sets just in time for all your Easter crafting!

I know you are excited to see this Mini Catalog, and you will, on April 1st! But between now and then feast your eyes on these three sets (and one coordinating wheel) available early to you.

You may order these items TODAY by contacting me or clicking on the Shop Now button at the right!

To see samples from of the rest of this Occasions Mini Catalog stay tuned because I'll be playing as soon as I get my demonstrator order!


~Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)