Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Unique Petal


For today's Color Challenge 208 on SCS the colors were Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip & Pink Passion. I enjoyed using them more than I thought I would. Actually, I knew I would but I was tempted to exchange Almost Amethyst for the Pink Passion because it looked so cool laying together here. Now I'm glad I didn't.

Once I got started I thought the design was looking like a fun little chic boutique I saw last summer in Tennessee.

On the Stampin' Up! Website for demonstrators today is a new video for using the Color Spritzer Tool. When was the last time you used yours? I almost never do- it's just not part of my regular routine so I forget to reach for it. I'm glad I did today because it offers a unique look. I also don't use the library clips that often, so this is full of unique stuff for me!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back tomorrow for another Diva Coffee Break Design challenge!

~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Pick A Petal, Define Your Life, Weathered
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Pink Passion, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Library Clip, Linen Thread, Color Spritzer Tool, circle punches, paper piercing tools

5 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card! Love it, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!!! So great to see a new look for the older flower petal set. I love how you did the little *unique* piece at the bottom too, I still need to cut that set out and mount it, so thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love how you turned the petals around and made everything all chic-y.
    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card and a great way to use Pick a Petal!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. look at you! this is fabulous, great use of the colors and very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)